Switching on the energy-saving mode will automatically turn off the power station once all your devices are fully charged to prevent wasting power.
During your trips or emergencies, the portable power station serves as a source of light for added convenience.
Easily check your charging status with an informative LED display. Keep track of the cell capacity, current input and output, and the estimated time for the power station to recharge.
Clean and Efficient Solar Energy
Harness the clean, renewable energy of the sun with a high conversion efficiency that converts up to 23% of solar energy into electrical energy.
Smart Sunlight Tracking System
With Suncast technology's guidance, adjust the panels properly for optimal solar charging.
A Place for All Your Devices
The high-capacity power station pumps out power to all your mobile devices, computers, small appliances, and emergency equipment with zero interference.
To reduce energy waste, the power station will instantly power off once your devices are fully charged. For a stable and optimal charge, simply turn off power-saving mode.
Smart LED Display
Easy-to-read LED display shows the remaining battery capacity, current input and output status, as well as estimated recharge time.
- When the control buttons are turned on, even if no devices are being charged, there will still be a certain amount of no load power consumption. We recommend turning off the control buttons after using them to avoid draining power.
- Incompatible with appliances that require more than 200W input such as microwave, electric grill, refrigerator, electric vehicle, air compressor, and more.
- Do not use with CPAP machines overnight and when in Power Saving mode.
- The power station supports pass-through charging while connected via a vehicle output or AC outlet.
- Please remove the protective film on the screen before using it for the first time.
- The first time you use the device, the battery may appear to drain faster than normal. Discharge the battery to 1%, then recharge to 100%, and PowerHouse will automatically calibrate for future use.
- Use any 12V-28V solar charger with a DC 7909 male connector to charge the power station.